Tick Control in Morris, essex, somerset, sussex, union, and passaic Counties
A beautiful backyard is great for exciting summer parties, relaxing summer evenings, and lazy summer afternoons. However, if your backyard has been invested with ticks, you need the help of landscaping experts who know how to get rid of these annoying and potentially dangerous pests. Greenwood Tree & Lawn can help with all your tick control needs in Morris, Essex, Sussex, Somerset, Union, and Passaic Counties.
Signs of Tick Infestation
Unsure if you have ticks around your yard? Here are a few signs:
- Overgrown landscaping: Ticks like to hide out in tall grass, weeds, bushes, shrubs, and heavily wooded places.
- Tick bite: A tick bite often happens in a person’s hair or armpits. A tick bite might have pain, swelling, rash, burning feeling, or blisters.
- Tick disease: Ticks can carry and pass on diseases such as Lyme disease. Tick disease often has symptoms such as a rash all over the body, headache, joint or muscle pain, fever, or chills.
- Ticks themselves: If you see a brown bug sticking out of your body, this is likely a tick. Careful removal of the entire body is necessary.
Don’t let ticks take over your home. We can provide the landscaping services you need to control and remove ticks from your property.
Ways to Control Ticks
Ticks are a nuisance that can ruin your enjoyment of your outdoor space. Let Greenwood Tree & Lawn help with tick control by:
- Trimming and pruning landscaping back, especially from frequented areas
- Caring for your lawn, including controlling weeds
- Identifying areas where ticks congregate
- Putting up barrier treatments to reduce tick populations
We want you to enjoy a gorgeous lawn and landscape free of ticks all summer long.
Contact Us Today
Whether you want to prevent ticks from invading or stop a current infestation, we’re here to help. Call us at 973-335-6650 to learn more about our tick control services in Morris, Essex, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Passaic Counties.